Friday, September 2, 2011

Poor Abby has a headache :(

I was later getting home from work this evening, and the dogs had just returned from being walked. It's very muggy and warm out today and Abby doesn't like the heat. I was shocked to see Abby refuse her dinner! What!?!!!! She flopped down onto the cool floor and didn't move, so I tried giving  her a treat - she turned her nose away!!!!! Uh oh!!!!! Abby never turns away a treat!

I put a cold compress on her head and she wagged her tail - just a little bit. A Mum knows!

 I managed to get a Baby Aspirin into her and she's now in the cool dark basement. I hope her headache goes away soon! Poor little girl!


Dax is very concerned (sarcasm) about Abby as you can well imagine!

Here is a photo of Dax looking very um, concerned (ahem!)! He is passed out asleep next to me on the sofa, with a belly full of dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment